Time is going by so fast – our baby will be here before we know it! Jane is 17 weeks pregnant today and her belly is getting more and more defined. And according to some old wives tales, we’re going to have a baby girl.
Although according to how Jane’s pregnant belly looks, some say we’re going to have a boy.
Jane thinks we’re going to have a girl; she says that she’s stealing all of her beauty! I don’t think so – I think she’s getting more and more beautiful!
As for me, I’ve been going back and forth. Some days I think our baby is a boy, some days I’m thinking a girl.
What do you think? Will we be having a boy or a girl? We’ll be finding out on Wednesday and will of course let you know!
You might also want to read:
- 21 weeks pregnant belly picture: Our baby is kicking Jane’s butt! I mean belly…
- 18 weeks pregnant: Belly flutters, dampness, no morning sickness, and HUNGER
- 20 weeks pregnant belly: The official half way point of pregnancy!
- 16 weeks pregnant belly: The trash, the dragon, and the lack of steamy I Want To Attack You juices.
- 19 weeks pregnant belly pictures: Jane’s Pregnancy going great!