At my last appointment, when I was 15 weeks pregnant, my OB asked if I had felt the baby move yet. This was on 02.04.09. I have another pregnancy appointment tomorrow and I have yet to feel anything AND I’m 19 weeks pregnant. Grrr.
I did do some research and found out that it might be a couple more weeks because I have an anterior placenta, but …
I want to feel the baby move NOW.
I was really excited to find out the sex of the baby at 17 weeks pregnant and I feel like the next “big” milestone is being able to actually feel the growing baby inside of me… I’m hardly a very patient person, so this is tough. Plus, I’m just about 20 weeks now, which is the second trimester. Let it happen already!
So, I’m wondering, if you have an anterior placenta, when did you feel your baby move? Shoot, even if you don’t have an anterior placenta, tell me when you noticed the baby moving around in there. I’m curious.
You might also want to read:
- A note to Baby Tarzan regarding your movement in my belly
- 19 weeks pregnancy appointment: Big baby, movement, and pregnancy weight gain
- 20 weeks pregnant: Starting to freak out over baby shower, baby furniture, and other overwhelming baby-related things.
- 26 weeks pregnant: A meltdown about pregnancy, anxiety, and the unknown
- 18 weeks pregnant: Who cares about pregnancy weight gain! Need. Taco Bell. Now.