Every night it’s the same thing: I eat dinner, stare at my belly, and then tell Tarzan to look at my belly.
I’m in constant amazement of my 26 week pregnant belly, especially after dinner. My stomach looks so different at night from how it does in the morning.
And I love it!
Not only is it bigger, but it’s so much harder too. I’m actually quite mesmerized by it. I can’t stop touching it, looking at it, and telling Tarzan to look at it and touch it.
I cannot imagine how much different it will be in a few weeks. I’m sure I’ll be just as interested in it, if not even more. Just thinking back to a few weeks ago, I don’t remember it being this big. There’s so no guessing that I’m growing a baby in my 26 weeks pregnant belly!
And on a completely different note, I just noticed how large my boobs are. I told Tarzan to look and he said, “Fun to watch, dangerous to touch“. We both got a good laugh out of his rhyme!
You might also want to read:
- 14 weeks pregnant: Jane’s Bump grows and grows
- Pregnancy Week By Week: Weeks 36, 37, 38 Pregnant Belly Pictures Added.
- 38 weeks pregnant: OB pregnancy appointment, date night, & my labor dream
- Pregnancy Week 23 Pregnant Belly Picture And Yes, Tarzan Is Here.
- 21 weeks pregnant belly picture: Our baby is kicking Jane’s butt! I mean belly…