This will be a very quick post… While Jane is going through all of the answers to the questions to the baby and breastfeeding post I wrote last night, I decided to play around with some photos I recently took of Monkey in Photoshop while we’ve been discussing everything. I’m brand new to Photoshop, so bare with my photo editing abilities. I will get better!
So yes, I was able to convince Jane to allow me to upload a few of our baby Monkey photos since they don’t show his entire face. I was really happy that she let me upload my favorite photo I’ve taken so far. I won’t tell you which one it is, I’ll let you guys decide your favorite! :)
I’ll be posting later with a follow-up to yesterday’s post but wanted to get more baby photos up for you guys right now. Also, Jane and I did get some sleep early AM. We’re doing OK today! Jane is actually working on a blog post for you guys right now about her labor and delivery. It will be ready anywhere between today and the next day or two. It’s up to Monkey and how busy he keeps her with breastfeeding.
Anyway, here are some photos of our little Monkey!
Hope you like them! Which one do you like the most?
P.S… We had a little issue with someone taking images from our blog this AM. Grrrr…. Just a friendly reminder, please don’t take photos or images from our blog. However, you are always more than welcome to link to this page or any page on our pregnancy/baby blog from your blog or website! :)
You might also want to read:
- No More Fuzzy Pictures For Jane, Tarzan, And Monkey
- Our Baby Feeding Schedule: A day in the life of Tarzan, Jane, and Monkey. Welcome to no sleepville.
- Baby Acne: treatment, causes, and sadly our little Monkey has baby acne
- Pregnancy Week By Week: Weeks 36, 37, 38 Pregnant Belly Pictures Added.
- When does the umbilical cord fall off? Well, baby Monkey gave us the answer to our question this AM!