Tonight Jane and I took the official 11 weeks pregnant belly pictures! We’ll be taking a new pregnant belly picture each and every week so you can watch her belly grow! It’ll be our little pregnancy week-by-week updates.
I think it would be cool if she’s able to wear the same pants she has on here every week so you’ll really be able to see a difference.
Wow. I can’t believe Jane is already 11 weeks pregnant. Time is flying by. I’m looking forward to getting beyond 11 weeks pregnant. Why?
Because Jane is at the awkward phase right now. None of her clothes fit right. And of course I hear about it with every shirt… every bra… and every pair of pants she tries on.
“I look and feel fat!” I’ve heard that over 1,382 times over the last 2 weeks. I always have to remind Jane that she’s 11 weeks pregnant, and soon she won’t have to worry about her clothes because NONE of them will fit. Just kidding – I of course let her know that she looks beautiful because she really does.
So are we still in the first trimester or are we in the second trimester? Man… so much to learn!
I’m excited to see week 12, week 13, and on and on. Stay posted next week for the next pregnancy belly photo!
You might also want to read:
- 21 weeks pregnant belly picture: Our baby is kicking Jane’s butt! I mean belly…
- 12 Weeks Pregnant Jane Picture
- 13 Weeks Pregnant Jane picture taken at height of migraine and nausea
- 11 weeks pregnant: Bought maternity clothes
- Here’s Jane’s 18 weeks of pregnant belly picture – Whoa! Her belly is growing like a weed!