Jane and I were getting VERY frustrated with our digital camera. If Monkey made any tiny movement at all, the picture would come out all blurry. There were a couple of GREAT shots that we missed out on. And I just couldn’t deal with it any longer. Besides, every single day I’d hear Jane say, “Arrrgh! The picture is blurry!” when she was taking pictures of Monkey.
So, I gave Jane an early Christmas present because there was no way that we were going to have a ton of really blurry pictures when we’re taking a ton of pictures of Monkey on Christmas. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a decent digital camera since Jane’s cousin dropped the one we had a couple of years back and shattered it. Yeah. I was not a happy camper as you can imagine. And with baby, I didn’t want to miss out on any more of those once-in-a-lifetime photo opps.
It’s a really cool camera that has some cool features including a function that will automatically detect a smile from a baby and take the picture for you. And since I already gave it to her, I figured I’d share it on here if anyone happens to be looking for a good camera.
Yes, I know. I could have picked out the pink one for her. I’m sure she would have liked that as well. But hey, if I’m going to be using it too, I’m not a pink camera kind of guy.
You might also want to read:
- New Baby Monkey Photos! OK guys, I was able to get Jane to give me the OK to share some baby pictures with you!
- Our Baby Feeding Schedule: A day in the life of Tarzan, Jane, and Monkey. Welcome to no sleepville.
- A Monkey for our Monkey: Daddy’s Design Snoogie Seat Reviewed
- RARE: A peak inside the secret life of Tarzan and Jane
- A Pregnancy Christmas Song From Jane And Tarzan