A week or so I got the idea for the “Nine Months of Pregnancy Song”. I’ve been telling Jane about it and told her that I wanted us to sing it. Of course, she thought I was crazy, but she was up for it. We had a lot of fun making it despite our horrible singing voices. But hey, when you have a secret pregnancy blog… we can do anything we want!
Check it out and let us know what you think! :)
You might also want to read:
- A Pregnancy Christmas Song From Jane And Tarzan
- Dancing your way through pregnancy?
- Pregnancy Week Sweet 16? Jane celebrates by throwing up several times. I celebrate by cleaning up.
- His Boys Can Swim’s top blog posts (so far) hand-picked by Tarzan and Jane
- I’m confused: Do I count Monkey’s age in weeks or months?