Terms of Service
Notice and disclaimer: We do not provide medical advice in any way/shape/form
The owners of this website often discuss topics such as pregnancy, women’s health, and many other health-related topics. And yes, that includes sex (or lack of it especially during the first trimester.) We do not at any time whatsoever provide medical advice. We are not doctors, although we would enjoy the income some doctors earn. With this said, you 100% understand that that the owners and users of this website (those who post comments to blog posts) do not offer medical advice. If you have medical questions, call your doctor. The owners of HisBoysCanSwim.com and the users who post on this website are not at all responsible for things you eat, do, watch, listen to, read, or even think about. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911. If you are going into labor, although we’d love to hear about it, do not post on this blog and go directly to the hospital. You can tell us about it later. Bottom line is that the owners of HisBoysCanSwim.com and any/all users, members, commenters, etc. are not responsible for any actions you take. If you read about a new ice cream we’re eating and you go out and buy it and eat too much of it and gain 50 pounds in a month, we are not responsible. HisBoysCanSwim.com is only responsible for the owners of this website, Jane and Tarzan. It’s too bad we have to put disclaimers on this blog, but there are crazy people out there who have nothing better to do. So what it all comes down to is that yes, we talk about our own personal pregnancy journey and medical stuff, but you do not and cannot hold HisBoysCanSwim.com it’s owners/users/members/ or even their dog responsible for any or your actions whatsoever. As we said, if you have medical or legal questions, contact your doctor, attorney,
The term “HisBoysCanSwim.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owners of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We, or anyone else on this website, does not offer any legal or health-related advice. If you are experiencing any health conditions or have concerns, contact your doctor or go to the emergency room immediately.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we, or the members shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).